I am so excited to be working with easy lunch boxes , you can view my original post by clicking here. This is a system I have used almost every day since I got it. Not only is it great while you are out of the house but I have found it working great inside the house. These are the easiest most affordable kids lunch boxes I have used.
The lunch box containers are great they have compartments so that if you have a picky child like mine who does not like their food to touch, it wont have to. There is a big section perfect for sandwiches or salads and there are two smaller ones for fruits and veggies or where ever else your imagination takes you. I have also used one of the smaller sections for salad dressing although not designed for liquids I have had no accidents. The containers come in a set of four and have different color lids so your children can pick their favorite and the coolers are designed to fit the containers perfectly. Not to worry the plastic used here are made of non-toxic, food-safe, polypropylene (PP or plastic #5). These are the top-choice safe food containers if you’re looking for BPA-free lunch boxes, phthalate-free lunch boxes and non-toxic lunch boxes. So easy to clean and heat up since they are safe for refrigerator, freezer, microwave and even dishwasher! So pack your children's lunch the night before and store in the refrigerator!
kids lunch boxes.
I hope you give them a try because they will change your life. Purchase your own at www.easylunchboxes.com.
One lucky Table for five follower will win their own set. Just go to www.easylunchboxes.com and tell me what color you would like to win. US and Canada only. Ending 8/20/10.
Please do not enter this giveaway if have won or received free product from
EasyLunchboxes within the past 3 months.
Want more chances to win make an additional separate entry for each of the following.
- Enter one other giveaway besides this one for an additional separate entry. Even if you have entered several other ones pick ONE to put in this entry (one entry)
- Follow Table-for-Five-Review-and-Giveaways on face book (one entry)
- Follow me on http://twitter.com/Tableforv Twitter (one entry)
- Follow me on networked blogs (one entry)
- follow Easy Lunch boxes on Facebook (one entry)
- follow easy lunch boxes on Twitter (one entry)
- Sign up for easy lunch boxes newsletter (two entries)
- Email three of your friends and tell them about this giveaway CC me on this email with email@example.com (two entries)
- Take my Back to school button and post it on your blog until August 20. Make sure you leave me the link so I can confirm. (three entries)
- Blog about this giveaway leave a link in your comment so I can check it out (two entries)
- take my Table for five button leave it until this giveaway ends August 20 make sure you leave your link so I can check out your fabulous blog! (three entries)
- Tweet about this giveaway, you can tweet daily for one additional entry a day. Leave the URL so I can verify your tweet.